Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kardex Help

Email sent. Dave
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

Dave, sent you an email. Would love some help getting a Kardex for my car.
    1970 911S
    1999 early build Carrera

Quote Originally Posted by snwalker View Post
    Dave, sent you an email. Would love some help getting a Kardex for my car.
    snwalker, If you are trying for a 1970, I tried to get a kardex for my 1970T 9110100777 and no information. Seems like the cut off is for a 1970. Just don't know for all 70's or somewhere in the production year. Experts may know more. Luckily I got the COA well before all the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by terry911t View Post
    snwalker, If you are trying for a 1970, I tried to get a kardex for my 1970T 9110100777 and no information. Seems like the cut off is for a 1970. Just don't know for all 70's or somewhere in the production year. Experts may know more. Luckily I got the COA well before all the changes.
    Thanks a lot Terry. I suspected as much too but wanted to try. I have the COA but wanted a Kardex as well if possible. Struggling to get hold of Dave. If anyone has a number for him, please feel free to PM it to me. Thanks!
    1970 911S
    1999 early build Carrera

I keep checking my email, but I have been really busy. Oh, two things, it may be best to email me using the services of this site; My Sympatico address is the correct one to use, and best to copy and paste if you use it; I do not often check my address used for payments, but will look now. Yesterday I had 4 orders and 6 enquiries besides.

I found a few enquiries in my Bell address that I have now replied to, thanks. There are a few 1970 Kardex, but I always ask before proceeding. Normally all that I can get is the data to produce a pseudo-CoA type of Report. Past 1980, the 17 digit VIN's it becomes trickier.
    Last edited by davep; 02-08-2021 at 06:41 AM. Reason: update

Hello do you think you can get a Kardex for my 1973 Targa? Sorry for the french langage !
    Last edited by brougne; 03-14-2023 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brougne View Post
    Bonjour pensez-vous que vous pouvez obtenir un Kardex pour mon Targa de 1973 ?
    just my .02 you are aware that this is an english spoken forum...i do know what you wrote and therefore i would find it even more appropriate and a sign of respect to do at least the 1st post in english ...

o.k. this is not my site so one could think hey shut up this is non of your business....but knowing how much many french refuse to speak english to e.g. tourists this simply pisses me off.

Sorry Moito I think it's good now !
    Pat 4237

Quote Originally Posted by brougne View Post
    Hello do you think you can get a Kardex for my 1973 Targa?
    No, as stated previously, we are unable to get any Kardex for 1971 or later. For 1970 maybe one in ten but probably less; they are very rare. I can get the data from a production report that is probably what the distributors use to make up the CoA, PPS and CTC. My CoA-type of Report has a lot of data so please email me for more information on how to obtain it.

Davep I would like a quote if you are interested in doing some research on my 911s. I have tried to pm you but it won’t let me. Thanks