Thread: Twin-Cities Under/Over-steer Demo

Twin-Cities Under/Over-steer Demo

I had seen a number of still photos though that is the first video. What a dork.

I tend to think a bunch of the details in his cars are nice though to me the cars do not rise to the level of art. He acts the part of artist though he seems pretty full of himself. This won't help his rep.
    1970 Porsche 911E
    1957 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce Lightweight

Early 911 S Reg no: 3241

Came VERY close to taking out that Benz too.
    He'll probably say his tires weren't warm enough.
    Should NOT have been driving that fast anyway.
    I mean come on dude, you must have seen that carrier
    blocking the whole lane!
    Yikes!
    911S registry #1103
    R-Gruppe #513
    1967 912 converted to 2.2
    Period Dune Buggy

Some drive Porsches' to be seen.....
    I prefer it when nobodys looking.