Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fs: 71 911t

Fs: 71 911t

Well guys it's time to let the 71 911T go since my 911E concour restoration by ( Freddie Hernandez) is finished and ready for pick up!
    I would class this original 59,489 mile T as one of the nicest rotisserie free restorations I have seen! Yes, I know the indicator turn signals are black trim, (previous owners preference) & should be chrome as original! They are packed away in a box with many more original parts! The car was completely disassembled before addressing the two year nut & bolt restoration by previous owner! All receipts available, original tool kit, jack, manuals etc. Three owners, numbers matching car.
    Please feel free to PM me for further details! $85,000

Thanks,
    DavidCAM00355.jpg[/ATTACH]CAM00358.jpgCAM00359.jpgCAM00366.jpgCAM00361.jpgCAM00354.jpg
    Last edited by DavidRees; 09-01-2015 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Sent two of the same picture! Added a new one

Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by DavidRees; 09-05-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Banned
    Beautiful car David. And the price seems very fair.
    Is Bahia Red the original color?
    Engine completely rebuilt?

What's the story on the AZ lic plate?

Thanks for your interest Frank,PM sent!

Thanking all of you with interest in the car! All PM's have been answered!

not sold in a week ? market seems to be on a downward slide
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Gorgeous car, David . . .

. . . and thank you for posting it with us, here

We Can Be Heroes

David, I saw your car at VSR while I was dropping off my 69S. It is absolutely beautiful!! You will be very happy!

Good luck with the sale of this car.
    Stan Carley
    69 911S

still not sold ?? wow - guess market is now +/- $50k for a good T
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Sale pending! Good things take patience & time & Good Cars always sell for the correct price!
    Thanks for all the compliments guys! Just returned with my wife from Phoenix,Oregon (VSR) were we saw & experienced our absolutely beautifully restored 71 911E.
    It took our breath away! Very very happy