Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Corral Pass

WTB: Corral Pass

Want to buy (1) Corral Pass for Rennsport V with or without Admission ticket.

Thanks
    Eric

ESR #1610
    1973 911T 3.2 RS Clone
    1971 911S 2.4 MFI
    1970 Datsun 510 Vintage Racer

Also looking for a 911 Corral pass. Best way to contact me is by email at kwiky59gt@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Dave

I am also looking for a 911 Corral pass for Saturday only.

Call Chuck @ 5108121140

Hi,

I bought four 3-day passes, each with Corral passes for a group of us to go.
    I am taking tally now of those in our group going, versus not. I might have TWO complete sets available, which I would only sell as sets (set is defined as one 3-day pass and one corral pass). I will verify and repost availability.

The two posters would get first crack. My direct email is porschecab AT comcast DOT net

Dan

Hi Dan,

I just emailed you about the passes.

Thanks,
    Dave

Thanks Dan but I purchased tickets with an overflow corral pass. Other posters are welcome to them.

Quote Originally Posted by porschecab View Post
    Hi,

I bought four 3-day passes, each with Corral passes for a group of us to go.
    I am taking tally now of those in our group going, versus not. I might have TWO complete sets available, which I would only sell as sets (set is defined as one 3-day pass and one corral pass). I will verify and repost availability.

The two posters would get first crack. My direct email is porschecab AT comcast DOT net

Dan
    Eric

ESR #1610
    1973 911T 3.2 RS Clone
    1971 911S 2.4 MFI
    1970 Datsun 510 Vintage Racer

Hi Dan,

I emailed and PM'd you about your passes the other day with no reply back yet. I would like to buy one set. Please advise as to availability.

Thanks,
    Dave

I'm still on the hunt for a 911 Corral pass!

Thanks,
    Dave

Sorry for the delay folks. I had to verify who in the group is in and out.

I have two complete sets (3-day pass/Corral pass) I can sell. I have no interested in selling the corral passes without the tickets (unless you'd like to pay the combined price for just the corral passes and would like to see if I can sell BOTH sets to one person.

Email is best, porschecab AT comcast DOT net

Friday they go up to other sites.

Guys - Try phoning the track directly to see if you can Corral Pass (ex/ 911 earlys will part at Turn 2). Do not try using the website, it shows corral parking sold out. At this point in time, you will likely be only able to pick your pass at the track's will call. Good luck
    E911SR #2107
    69 911T/S SWT 3.2L
    RG #384