Thread: FS: 67 project

FS: 67 project

Original bahama yellow coupe project for sale. Original floor pan is rust free. There is an older partial tank support and recent front nose replacement panel. Rear quarters are rust free, but have had flares added. Original 4 speed trans comes with the car, but unfortunately, no engine. Quite a few original parts come with the car. Buyer will need to redo all upolstery and rubber weatherstripping, Original glass, radio, and instruments included. 35k, located in the southeast, near the port of Savannah.
    I am not having any luck with uploading photos tonight, but if you have any interest, pm me and I can send you some.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Inaminit; 12-14-2023 at 04:37 AM. Reason: add photos

To load photos…

- click Edit Post
    - click Go Advanced
    - click Manage Files
    - choose and load photo(s)
    - close window
    - preview and save edit

Would love to see the VIN. GLWS
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

The vin is 306254. The car is a 911, not a 911s. It started life with a somewhat lower trim level according to the kardex, but for me, the attraction was the color and the amazing condition of the floor pan. I will take more photos on Friday.

^^^^ thanks for your updates.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by Inaminit View Post
    Original bahama yellow coupe project for sale. Original floor pan is rust free. There is an older partial tank support and recent front nose replacement panel. Rear quarters are rust free, but have had flares added. Original 4 speed trans comes with the car, but unfortunately, no engine. Quite a few original parts come with the car. Buyer will need to redo all upolstery and rubber weatherstripping, Original glass, radio, and instruments included. 35k, located in the southeast, near the port of Savannah.
    I am not having any luck with uploading photos tonight, but if you have any interest, pm me and I can send you some.

Unfortunately no title either.
    Matthew J. Mariani BSID, Member 32689
    Haverford Pennsylvania

No longer for sale