Thread: Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio

Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio

Blaupunkt Franfurt radio. AM-FM-SW, 6V/12V. I believe this is most correct for a 1966 and later but do your own research. Of course it fits most anything including 356A-C, 912 , etc. Works fine. Condition is good but the case is not mint. $175+ shpg. Call Eastern time 336 644-1918 or email
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll take this.

Banned
    I go to the bathroom and this is what happens.

go to the bathroom without my phone I should say.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 09-06-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Nicely bought John.

great deal

the ad was posted at 7:11p. LivefromNY bought it at 7:17p. Frank was 'indisposed' until 7:34p. that's a long enough visit to the can to require the State Department to ask whether Frank has visited west Africa recently. i hope he is okay.

i guess such information tends to 'enrich' the overall 911S Registry experience.

the secondary story has overshadowed the sale of the radio.

It's a 1968 blaupunkt Frankfurt radio and the chrome faceplate is for 356 porsche

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaver51 View Post
    the ad was posted at 7:11p. LivefromNY bought it at 7:17p. Frank was 'indisposed' until 7:34p. that's a long enough visit to the can to require the State Department to ask whether Frank has visited west Africa recently. i hope he is okay.

i guess such information tends to 'enrich' the overall 911S Registry experience.

the secondary story has overshadowed the sale of the radio.
    Thanks to all those who reached out. I am pleased to report that except for the loss of a radio I'm fine and the pressure against my prostate, kidneys, and poop tube was relieved. While evacuating I was also inspired to write a children's book.

Titled "Corndogs: What you don't know", it's a guide to healthy eating and understanding what you consume as a child can linger in your body and find a way out with explosive force 40-50 years later. Yes, there will be illustrations and photos.

Oh. And I'm still looking for a U or V Blaupunkt Koln.

You just can't make this stuff up!

In addition to his vast knowledge of all things Porsche, Frank is now a children's author, plus, he made me laugh out loud. Corn dogs must, too, be free -- even if it takes 40 years.