Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 strähle porsche swap in schorndorf

I'm going ( Sat 21 Nov ), what are the latest details, time etc ?

Dave

I'm not yet aware, as for sellers you've got to be there early to unload and build up I think it opens at 9:00.
    To be honest 80% of what I sold last year was sold even before it was open to the public.
    Shall we meet in Stuttgart on friday evening for Dinner, or Saturday evening after the Swap?
    Cheers

Uli

opens 09:30 to the public

http://www.straehle.org/swap/?page_id=2
    Member #2683

Dinner on Friday evening would be nice. Have an appointment on Saturday evening.
    Keep up the speed!

Anatol

'68 911S coupe
    '92 964 RS NGT
    '09 987S Boxster

How does this swap meet work? Can i just turn up with a few parts, or do i need to reserve a table? I don't have a huge amount that i want to sell, but some of its all surplus to my needs, so really don't want to pay a lot for a reserved table.... Although i may not be able to go at all as my wife is away and. I have to look after the beasties. I need to sort the logistics!

Paul

Picking up a GT4 Friday then have some tables reserved so there will be a contingent from the states, the Airbase and German community
    It will say ECC European car care, then look for a bunch of guys lost and not knowing what they are doing

Not sure where yet but your welcome to bring some stuff but we will be

356fan@gmail.com if everyones having dinner somewhere
    Randy K. Germany /Oregon Way too many put away way too many gone !

I also plan to go around noon, but my daughter is 6 weeks old, and sometimes she has other Plans :-)
    It could be her first Porsche event if I am lucky!
    Mike Toborg
    1969 912 Soft Targa, 1953 Packard Clipper Delux, 2009 Ford S-max, 1990 Miata