Tru6 Restoration & Design
    69S Targa, Velvet Green
    73T Coupe, Gemini Blue
    Early S Registry #1462

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun 69 E View Post
    VIN = 9110300237
    Eng# = 6300300
    Trans# = ?

'. . . Here we have a 1970 911S coupe in driver condition ready to be taken to the next level. A four-owner car, it has been in the care of its current owner for 13 years, purchased from Jim Shraeger in 2002.

The car has 112,000 miles on it, numbers matching engine # 6300300, Light Ivory over black. It was originally purchased for $7,945.57 in June 1970.

The car has been enthusiast owned from new, never seen winter and the car being all original includes its aluminum rear decklid. The dash is a factory replacement available at the time. The engine was rebuilt at 82,000 miles under Jim's care. Jim, and previous owners were kind and thoughtful enough to include all records since day one as well as the original window sticker and bill of sale. The COA indicates "Comfort Equipment for 911S" providing the standard Recaro seats. Also included are the original owners manual in excellent condition, tool kit and jack.

What is special about this car is that it has been owned by enthusiasts and as such, has not been fooled around with. It is a no-excuses car with no surprises that can readily be taken to Hagerty 2.

In person, what jumps out are:
    1. It is a truly lovely car with presence.
    2. The interior and engine are excellent.
    3. The car should be taken down to metal and repainted. Thankfully, this car is a very short rabbit hole. Having worked on these cars for 25 years now, the rust is cosmetic and will not require welding, structural or cosmetic. I have taken as many photos of the car as possible detailing its condition. Please ask for a link.
    4. It runs and drives like a 70S should.

Notable work during the current owner's care include a Matt Blast rebuild of the MFI stacks and a full professional rebuild of the Blaupunkt Frankfurt (knobs are now on) . . .
    '

Previous mentions . . .
    http://ww2.early911sregistry.org/for...icker-Question
    http://ww.early911sregistry.org/foru...ck-refinishing

Other . . .
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/8670735-post1.html

(Not mine)
    Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes

Hey Rick, how have you been?

Trans # is 7102109 I believe.
    Tru6 Restoration & Design
    69S Targa, Velvet Green
    73T Coupe, Gemini Blue
    Early S Registry #1462

FS: @PCAR Market - 1970 911S Coupe - 9110300237

PCAR Market Website Auction
    1970 Porsche 2.2L 911S Coupe, Lot #V-0002395
    VIN: 9110300237
    Engine: 6300300
    Trans: -
    Color: Light Ivory/Black Leatherette
    Mileage: 13,837 (indicated)
    Auction Estimate: -
    Sold for: TBD

70S 1.jpg

70S 2.jpg

70S 3.jpg

70S 4.jpg

70S 5.jpg

70S 6.jpg

70S 7.jpg

70S CoA.jpg

70S Window Sticker.jpg

PCAR Description:

Having been under the care of its original owner of 27 years, this 911 underwent a full engine rebuild before being purchased by a PCA concours judge who then carried out a complete rotisserie restoration. With extensive original documentation, comprehensive records, and a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, this 911 S is a true collector-grade example. Being driven approximately 1k miles and stored in a climate controlled garage since the restoration, this 911 S is now being offered by its current owner from New York.

This 911 S has been taken down to bare metal and refinished in its original color of Ivory (1111). The seller confirms that the factory aluminum rear decklid is retained along with the original rockers and floor panels. Detailed exterior images can be found within the photo gallery. This 911 rides on a set of date-coded and restored “deep 6” Fuchs wheels which are currently wrapped in Pirelli P6000 tires.

This 911 is outfitted with a black leatherette interior that was partially refinished to factory specifications including new carpeting from Autos International and a set of Coco mats. The excellent highly-original condition of this interior is something to truly admire. All gauges, electrical components and accessories are reported to be fully functional.

This 911 S carries an air cooled 2.2L MFI flat-six engine rated at 180 HP and 147 lb-ft of torque. Power is sent to the rear wheels by way of a professionally rebuilt 901 5-speed manual transmission. The original owner had the engine fully rebuilt at approximately 82k miles and the second owner had the MFI system redone in 2008. During the restoration, virtually every component was disassembled and reconstructed to exacting standards. The fuel system was restored, the brakes were rebuilt, and the suspension was reassembled, media blasted and powder coated in its correct semi-gloss finish. Extensive records and invoices detail the unbelievable amount of work that has gone into this uncompromising restoration. This 911 is said to run beautifully.

Featuring a larger 2.2L engine and an increased wheelbase, the 1970 911 S offered more power than its predecessors. Front and rear disc brakes were implemented to improve stopping power and the rear decklid was constructed from aluminum to save weight. One of the most collectible vintage 911’s on the road, the 1970 911 S represents a significant leap forward in the 911’s history. The sale of this 911 S will include all original books and documentation, complete service records, a Porsche COA and a clear title. A highly sought-after car offered in a masterfully restored state, this 911 is the perfect option for a discerning air-cooled enthusiast.
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

I am the former owner who purchased this car under 'matching numbers' misrepresentation from Shaun 69 E (also known as Shaun @ Tru6) and mhackney....the drama and financial drain I experienced because of these two 'members' is documented elsewhere in this Forum. I did the restoration on the car and am happy to talk with any interested buyers. You'll be getting a great car
    Last edited by mac73s; 01-19-2020 at 04:31 AM.

Auckland, New Zealand. And Los Angeles, USA.
    Ball park price please?
    Kiwi
    1972 911S
    1967 912
    1959 356A Conv D
    Early S Registry # 306

Quote Originally Posted by 911kiwi View Post
    Ball park price please?
    Please explain your question? I saw that it had bid to about $132K but it has disappeared from PCAR Market's site...not sure if it sold or was withdrawn.

Quote Originally Posted by mac73s View Post
    I saw that it had bid to about $132K but it has disappeared from PCAR Market's site...not sure if it sold or was withdrawn.
    Yeah, I noticed that same when I went to the site to search for it. It's not there. Then I came back to use the link in this thread which is still active and shows last activity from 3 days ago.

@mac73s, sorry you had to go through this on a car that was misrepresented. Kudos to you for sharing your experience and informing others of this car's history.
    Early 911S Registry #3811
    '70 911S Coupe Tangerine
    Instagram @turkis.tii

Car is still for sale @ PCAR under dealtank heading. Someone asked if had a numbers matched engine, seller sayed yes. I guess he didn't lie, just didn't indicate it was a restamped case.

Now for sale on Rennlist:
    https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1188948