Thread: FS: Simple effective paint protection

FS: Simple effective paint protection

Having spent many hours prepping for painting a car naturally i'm a little bit careful with my Porsche's finish.

Some years ago [1997] I designed and manufactured a product for Porsche nuts like myself. It's called The Magdoorbumper
    I made the video below back then to help describe the product. It was an original idea at that time, Automobile Magazine tested and featured it [August 2000 issue] as it was tested and reviewed favorably b the Editor Monte Doran.

I used to sell these through Panorama only, but the "Chinese knock offs" hit the market so to speak, so I moth balled the product for about 12 years.

I've very recently began selling them to Porsche owners , new price $24.99 per pair plus shipment cost.

I usually park far away from other cars and walk. But, back when i designed these for my 3.2L 911, I was forced to park my car in a very crowded company parking lot full of a few miserable people. I was always worried about my '86 911 during the day. The Magdoorbumper saved my car's original finish imo as i never received a ding. My car is featured in the video btw.

Mike80911 [Pelican member] wrote recently: "I bought 4 sets of for each of my cars these from a fellow pelican The quality is really great"

If you want a set at the Mariani Restoration Shop direct price, email Astrid at marianibuildco@gmail.com and please include your EXACT address to calculate shipping.

We profit very little selling these as they are expensive to manufacture, pack and ship. We simply enjoy getting this product to Porsche people who care about their Porsches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfao...856F748A4399C3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fixer; 10-14-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    Matthew J. Mariani BSID, Member 32689
    Haverford Pennsylvania