Thread: FS: Power window regulators, motors, wiring and switches, complete set

FS: Power window regulators, motors, wiring and switches, complete set

I'm converting a 90k mile '77 Carrera 3.0 coupe to manual windows. I would like to sell the original power window mechanisms from the car. I have everything needed to convert a manual window-equipped car to power windows. Included are:

both regulators
    both motors, with attaching bolts
    both window channels
    all three switches
    all three rubber weather boots for the switches
    all wiring harnesses from the fuse box to both motors
    power relay
    blue fuse

I also have notes for which wire connected to which fuse block, on my car.

The window channels have the rubber inserts. One of those should be replaced.

I'm including the window channels, in the unlikely even that someone might want to convert a car with manual cross-arm regulators, which use a different channel.

These fit any coupe from 1973-on, although the wiring to the fuse box is designed for 1974-on..

Also in the photo are the targa/cab window lift stops from a pair of later cross arm regulators. These came from the donor regulators that I'm putting in my car. These are different from the stops used by the earlier regulators, but if someone wants them to convert coupe regulators to the targa/cab style, I'll sell those separately.

$400/OBO, plus shipping from 74137.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images