Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 point fixed Repa seat belts with Recaro sport receivers. Fully restored.

3 point fixed Repa seat belts with Recaro sport receivers. Fully restored.

I have for sale one pair of 3 point fixed front seatbelts. These are fully restored with new Euro webbing, Black with Orange thread tracer.

All hardware is re-plated. Receivers are the correct long version with all plastics. These belts are correct for 1969- 1971 or for RS with fixed belts. I will sew in the correct year dated labels for the buyer.

Parts are just back from restoration so i will assemble these in the next few days, hence no pictures.

£925.00 shipped worldwide.

Hi,

I am looking for a pair of Repa harnesses for a 2.7 RS period rally car.

Can you help?

Andy (lightweight911) explained you make replicas.

Best
    Garry
    kremerk3@gmail.com

He makes great replicas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Yes, i can make you a set for your RS. PM sent. Thanks for the free bump Clyde .

Stretch,please post pictures.I'am interested for my 71 911T with sport seats.

Thanks David

Do you have any of the non-euro webbing? If so, would you do a resto on my US belts?
    Glenn Sager
    1971 911S Coupe
    1978 911SC Targa
    1995 993 Coupe

Pictures added. I have 2 sets of these available.

Glenn, i only have the Euro webbing.

IMG_3033.jpg
    IMG_3032.jpg

Where does the shoulder harness attach?

Same as in this picture. B-post

repa euro.jpg

Good evening,i would like to buy one set for my 2.2 s 1970 with recaro sport seats.Best regards Gaspare info@galleriabeatrice.it Do you have a seat for my 2.4 1973?