Thread: Scheel Mann Seats

Scheel Mann Seats

Nice set of vintage Scheel Mann Seats complete with bases and sliders
    Original vinyl upholstery, black sides with white centers, very cool, very unique
    Some minor blemishes, white centers have slight discoloration in some areas. One minor burn mark on drivers side upper right bolster (see picture). Badges are a bit faded. No rips in vinyl
    Very solid seats in great vintage condition
    Bases and sliders have some surface rust, but are complete and functionaL.

I bought these from the owner of an early 70's 911 who was switching them out for different seats.
    I was planning to used them for my BMW 2002, but decided to go a different route.

Feel free to contact with any questions.
    Local pickup in San Diego, CA
    Asking $1,500
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Bump
    Price drop to $1,300

I'll take em.....for 13 hunnies!

PM sent

KJ

Banned
    K, glad to see you "Mann up" for these.

They'll look fantastic in your widebody slantnose 912.

Yea right Don Franko,

I didn't get em!!

I guess i'm kiddin myself when I publicly (in front of God and everyone) answer the post with "Ill buy em" and then state a PM sent for the agreed price....and then a day later the Dude (or Dude-ette) e-mails me and says...."sorry someone pmed me (with out showing a post that he is also a buyer) seconds before you ...so you loose!"

I'm tellin ya Uncle Chuckie, we need to write a set of Posted rules on who gets what when posted.....how would I ever know how and when I get Stiffed" by the Dude who gets a later PM and the new buyer tells him ..."Ill give ya 100 bucks more"!

Waaaaaaa Waaaaa Waaaaaa, it ain't fair so I gotta cry to someone cause I'm not digging buying anything on the Registry anymore.....and I love this place!

I don't want the seats anymore because every time I would sit on em...it would still "Piss me Off"!

They were going to be for a street RSR we call it a GS Carrera (Gunnar Sport) You might even like this car Frankie cause it goes fast and looks the 70's "Short Hood Euro Real Hip" style! We will post it on our Facebook page for all the experts to enjoy....or not!

KJ

Banned
    Whaaaaa is right.

We've all been on the rectal end of these deals but no need for whining or legislation. Let the free market work.

(For what it's worth, Marco offered these seats to me yesterday for $2600.)

Frankie...Marco knows better than to offer you anything you can't steal from someone else!

Marco is like one of my Kids, he would tell me before offering them to anybody! And if you don't believe me...just ask him!! Did you know his new son is actually named after me! (Hey Marco, what is your sons "nic" name anyway...isn't it Gumby?)

I love taking it in the seat, (when I have the chance anyway)

KJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby1953 View Post

I love taking it in the seat, (when I have the chance anyway)

KJ
    Must be cuz you still have fruit and nuts in your genes (not jeans) from your Kalifornia upbringin?

Speaking of gene pools: I jumped in a pool once and surprised my friends. Check it out:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=80KfK_KaNyI

Kevin - closing this thread since the item appears to be sold per your disappointing comments. Hoping I can call you after Thanksgiving (next week) to discuss some options I've been thinking about to avoid this issue in the future. Peter
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100