Thread: WTB: weber 40 parts

WTB: weber 40 parts

Need most of the hardware and one carb top. I need floats and holders, air mixture, jet carriers, float bowl plugs, idle adjust, venturies etc.
    If you have a crusty/broken/frozen set of frozen carbs that I can harvest parts from, pm me.
    I have extra sets of chokes to trade...27-30-32-35-36

Speedo
    registry# 1283

do you need these ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1970 911 T JEZEBEL Gone !!!
    1973 911 T Race car. Gone
    1984 911 Carrera ......!
    1973 914 2 liter Bahia red ...!
    membership # 2545
    Francois

PM sent Regards Peter

I could probably get away with soaking a pair of nasty IDTs and reusing the hardware. I have had several people offer me jets and gaskets and valves. Thanks guys, but I have this stuff. I need the carb top and floats and holders, bowl plugs, jet holders and air and mixture screws. So if you have a set of non-important IDTs that are nasty...let me know. I have Kroil and I know how to use it.
    Maybe also interested in a decent set of manifolds too.
    registry# 1283

PM me email address for photos of what I have.

229 MPH 3.0 MFI 911
    PM sent.

LSR

Still looking. I am getting pretty good at un-seizing parts. Need floats, idle jet holders, air mixture screws, squirters etc. If you have a stuck carb, send me a PM and lets talk.

Thanks

Speedo
    registry# 1283