Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NLA 911 207 307 00 Pot For Oil Tank

NLA 911 207 307 00 Pot For Oil Tank

I am looking for three of these retainer/pots for the oil tank on my 1972 911T. Does anyone reproduce them?

Thank you,
    Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images

First effort at 3D printing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is an old thread, but I’m still seeing these as NLA. Has anyone found a source for these?

Thanks,
    Rick

Rick I may have 1 or 2 NOS ones. Will look and post photos

Thanks for responding. That would be fantastic.

Thanks,
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by aturboman View Post
    Rick I may have 1 or 2 NOS ones. Will look and post photos

Found (1) its NOS

Sent you a PM to email photos

I could use 9 of them if someone wants to make some.
    72S, 72T now ST

Ok, thanks to Robert, a NOS specimen is going to be winging its way to me in CT. I will look to have some 3D printed.

Should probably be printed in nylon or tpu so it wears a bit softer. If someone has a model I could try a few samples on industrial grade printers.

Unfortunately, the NOS specimen did not survive the journey across the country. I’m still on the hunt for at least one. When I find one, I will get a 3D model made and have them printed. NTW, I think you’re right about the material. I may take you up on the offer to print some samples on an industrial machine. Now I just need to find one, if even just to borrow/rent it.

For what it’s worth, I found a reference to this part on the Porsche Classic site. I don’t know if that means they offer it or are planning to offer it. If someone has info on that, it would be great to know before going to the trouble of modeling and printing some.

Thanks,
    Rick
    Last edited by rac390; 06-09-2023 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Grammar