Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: 2016 ESR European Gathering - 8, 9, 10 July 2016

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar

NEW: 2016 ESR European Gathering - 8, 9, 10 July 2016

New update : April, 21st 2016

Meeting still canceled due to lack of attendees and interest
    All reimbursement done.

in the ESSES, Volume 26, number one, Mar 2016, Despite the good faith and effort, there is remaining information about the event - so please ignore those.

Update : April, 11th 2016.

Dear Porschistes,

Dear all,

as we have really low attendance and interest from the members this year, Massimo and I have decided to cancel the rally, diner and goodies. not enough people to reach break even. It appears that the lads have booked other things at le Mans Classic.

The few people who have paid will be reimbursed in the coming days.

However, we will be at le Mans Classic anyway with folks, and it would be great to meet for a drink on Friday 8th. For the one already known we will contact you, for the not known one going there, drop Massimo (Biancaneve) or I a PM with your details.

We may think about something different next year (2017) if any.

All the best.

Xavier and Massimo
    Last edited by Xavier PJB; 04-21-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Extended Deadline
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Join us!!!
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Name:  WP_20140705_008.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  68.4 KBName:  WP_20140705_005.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  71.2 KBName:  WP_20140704_007.jpg
Size:  77.2 KB
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

but also :
    Name:  chateau_vue.jpg
Size:  58.7 KBName:  118_1861.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  18.8 KB
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Registered and paid. Hopefully all is in order......

Decided not to slum it and minimise the amount of baggage, but wanted to stay within the circuit, so I'll be go glamping this year: http://lemansrace.com/accommodation/...-mans-classic/
    Not the cheapest option, but you can get 4 people in the tent to reduce costs.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PMNorris View Post
    Registered and paid. Hopefully all is in order......

Decided not to slum it and minimise the amount of baggage, but wanted to stay within the circuit, so I'll be go glamping this year: http://lemansrace.com/accommodation/...-mans-classic/
    Not the cheapest option, but you can get 4 people in the tent to reduce costs.

Paul
    Paul, all received and thanks;-). look forward to it !

Cheers
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Registration starts to look good, 8 cars already ! we need more !

Roadbook is almost finished, quote for Tshirts received, awards tropy selected, Friday Diner to be confirmed, rallye plates nearly steady ( 2 ways need to choose 1 - will update)

BTW, Most of the guy will be at Beausejour camp site and will arrive friday (Jul. 8th) morning - best is to sync to get close to each others at Beausejour Camp site.

Cheers

Last news : Meguiar's is renewing the sponsorship and will provide us with their products !
    Last edited by Xavier PJB; 01-12-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

I will be there with Trudi! But not in the camping, for Christ sake! Especially if it's raining like 2 years ago... Good luck to all the Baden Powell's fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I will be there with Trudi! But not in the camping, for Christ sake! Especially if it's raining like 2 years ago... Good luck to all the Baden Powell's fan
    Worst case scenario, I'll be sleeping in the car
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

I've been to Le Mans a few times when its done nothing but rain, which is no fun at all. However, I couldn't find a hotel close to the track, so glamping was the next best thing. You can't go to Le Mans and not have a beer or two... Or a crate maybe

I'll be staying at the Porsche curves campsite, so just on the other side of the track from Beausejour

Paul