Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: One Swb 911R "tribute" (or only the engine 900418)

FS: One Swb 911R "tribute" (or only the engine 900418)

Hi !!!
    Because have the car finish and tested and would made, enjoy, drive and my dream is made anothers and more racing projects....... and I'm young worker and can not buy all cars I know ............ I'm start thinking sell this "tribute" 911R for can start and buy more Porsche aircooleds projects !!!!!!!

The car is maked on one '68 912 SWB all changes with oem and new parts......and is dismounted all parts of the car with all parts and screws........

Have fiberglass 911R bumpers. Fenders, doors, front hood and rear decklid ...... Have a lot of details for all parts of the car and I think is very tribute to the R of Larousse !!!!! And rear have 911R flares of steel

The car have bilsteins in front and rear suspensions, have st seats very beautifuls leather and Brown corduroy with the beautifuls details of the gold holes........and "repa" harness look but news with FIA aproved dates.........

Brakes: front vented disc brakes new; brake calipers refurbished, new pump with brake distribution, and reinforced brake hoses.

The wheels: Fuchs deep 6 x 15 with news dunlops 5.00 M

The engine is one 2.0 from year 65 engine number 900418 and I mount high compressions pistons wossner and the heads for mount 12 spark plugs and one big distribuitor........ The racing and beautiful shrouds and have perfects webers 40 and feel perfect work on the engine.....

And is mounted with racing racing heads and mufflers......

The paint is light Ivory oem codee of 68......and oem Orange code color from Porsche year 68 too.......

The gearbox is 902/02 with perfect work without any problems ...........

Another posibility I'm open to listen .......... because all know the prices of the engines from year 65 with 2.0 cc and I have too the oem pistons reserveds and I'm working on aontner 2.4 engine for give too more racing anger and look. Is the possibilitie of sell only the engine 2.0 number 900418 and with the money I can start and buy another base project and not need sell my beautiful "tribute" for can start another racing project......... For this step I'm open to oferts and speak of this ......

The price for the car is 115.000 $

The price of the posibility of sell only the engine 2.0 is 35.000 $ without the webers / mufflers

Here for PM's or for you have my email address .......

I would the people enjoy the photos.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited by 72targa; 12-24-2015 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Added price for engine per author
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

Youngtimers aircooleds burrow in Mallorca island....

OK, WOW!! Amazing stuff!

WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

I love this car and the concept. Got me thinking about putting a different kind of Porsche in my garage.
    1969 911T Coupe Blood Orange (Vivy)

I have seen this car in person....it's beautiful. Jose is a very talented man.
    1966 911

Hi Sr. Jon !!!

Days ago because know and would buy another car have near my house.........I write here this anouncement and in the same time I write I think and write another option I think is better for me and my project for Rent a race car for the a lot of races have here in our beautiful Island .........

I'm very very happy with the car but I think with the valué of this engines aluminium of this years 64-65 for me and my project is better sell only the engine, and mount the car with more littlel big engine for can make a lot of differents regularity races of classics cars.......

And can made my other next early racing tribute project and have more cars for the people can Rent .....

I input this after this anouncement : http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...my-tribute-car
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

Beautiful car and excellent work. Nice to see this again.
    Mark Erbesfield
    2018 911 Carrera T 7spd manual 😊
    1973 911S #9113301282
    1957 356A #58648
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45LV
    1982 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
    1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
    1972 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 FST (Factory Soft Top)
    1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 “Patina Queen”
    1979 MB 450SL "Dad's old car"
    2019 Cayenne "Wife's car"

Pics makeds this weekend !!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

Great looking build...GLWS!

1966 BMW 1600 (one of first in U.S.)
    1967 VW Beetle Sedan (Honeymoon car)
    1984 Porsche 928S (Hindenburg)
    1986/1973 Backdated 911 Coupe (R Gruppe/La Tortuga)
    1987 Isuzu Impulse RS Turbo
    1988 Porsche 944 Turbo S
    1999 BMW M Coupe (Race soon to be Rally)
    2003 Jaguar S-Type R Supercharged (family hauler/rain car)
    2004 Porsche 996 GT3
    2005 Chevy Express 16-passenger van (for hauling everything else)

http://www.autokennel.com

Beautiful car, GLWS!
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter