Thread: FS: 915 Gearbox

FS: 915 Gearbox

Hi All,

I have a 1978 915 gearbox for sale that has done approximately 5000 miles since being rebuilt by Gordon Ledbetter.

Info on the gearbox from Gordon below:

"The trans has a coarse spline diff, set @ 40/60% with 45lbs of preload.

The drive flanges are the 4 bolt 110mm for 69-74.

It has stock gears 11:35,18:33,23:29,26:26,28:23.

It had new 1-2&3-4 shift sleeves.

8:31 R&P.

That is about it.

Regards Gordon"

The gearbox is currently located in Australia with me and I will provide free shipping to the USA.

Price: $SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Harry.

Gearbox-M.jpg
    Last edited by Harry998R; 01-20-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Hi All,

The gearbox is now sold, thanks EarlyS!!

Cheers,

Harry.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.