Thread: WTB: 67S heads

WTB: 67S heads

Wanted to buy the heads for a '67S. Don't have to be perfect. Can rebuild. Send pics and asking price if you have any to salhalyn@verizon.net. No scammer's please. I prosecute.

Thanks

Tom

Some of you may have noted that I have been searching for ‘67S heads for my targa project. Finally located a nice set. My thanks to Tom Butler and Armando Serrano who bent over backwards to help me. Also Paul Abbott who did a fantastic job on my carbs and who was also kind enough to suggest several possible places and people who might have the heads.

I also located a set of heads at Freisinger. They were most helpful and appear to be a good source for parts. I am attaching pictures of the heads they located for me that I have in fact turned down, The cost of the valves, springs and guides would have put me substantially over the cost of what I have just purchased. However, for the person who is doing a concours resto these will be invaluable, Very hard to locate.

DSC05574.jpgDSC05575.jpgDSC05576.jpgDSC05577.jpgDSC05578.jpg
    Last edited by doigthom; 02-11-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Grammer