Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Charcoal Canisters and Straps with Rubber, Brackets, &Fuel Vapor Boxes (Plastic)

FS: Charcoal Canisters and Straps with Rubber, Brackets, &Fuel Vapor Boxes (Plastic)

I have two Charcoal Canisters. One with felt, one with felt and rubbber strap, bracket.

Canister with felt $125 shipped

Canister with felt and strap and bracket - $175 shipped

Rubber straps - $75 each, or buy all for a discount! Heh. How many can you need?

Plastic vapor boxes - all appear good and unbroken condition.

$100 each

Various metal straps/brackets. $30 each

I am all set with the parts you are offering, but since what I need is related thought I'd see if you the 'white' expansion tank and securing bracket that fits inside the left front fender. Looking for a nice example. Thanks, Steve

I *might* - ya got a pic?

I am also in need of the above mentioned expansion tank if you have 2.evapbottlebackw.jpg

I would like to purchase nice examples of two sets of battery hold down straps and one charcoal canister strap for a 1972 911 please.

Please pm me with your payment info.

Thanks
    Member #3127

I want to buy two charcoal cannister straps (also in line after Message above from Tonger for the nicest of those you have left). Please PM or email with payment directions. Tedr@zoominternet.net. Thanks much, Ted
    Ted Ricci
    '97 993 C4S
    '73 911S Targa
    '64 356SC Sunroof Coupe
    '62 356B T-6 Roadster
    Medina, Ohio

Also need canister strap