Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coasters Any interest in a Targa Carolina....

East Coasters Any interest in a Targa Carolina....

So I have one of the seven deadly sins when looking at the posts on this board. The west coasters have all the fun, so my deadly sin is Envy.

Not being one to sit idly by and be green, I want to ask the question. Would folks be interested in a Targa Carolina Event. I have been thinking about putting something together, and I would just like to gauge interest.. We have some killer roads
    -----

71 911E RS Clone (Analog)
    88 928 S4 (V8 Trans Axle)
    99 996 (Daily Beater)

Early S Registry # 1278

Sure. I'd be in.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

I'll give you a firm, maybe.
    Tom

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!
    Sure weather permitting.

Don

Sounds great...Have attended 356 events in North GA and the Fontana NC area, great roads and a blast with our cars...so I am in.

Gary Cox
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

1958 356A Speedster, Silver/Black
    1967 912, Aga Blue/Black

I've thought about trying to do a Peach State targa in GA (Even though they grow more peaches in SC than in GA anymore) with a day or two in the mountains and a third day where you end up on the coast to eat seafood. I've got to believe you'd pull in some great stuff from the Atlanta area, just have to figure out what can be run and be prepared to do 90% of the work yourself.
    '73 240Z, L-28, Mikuni 44s, Konis, 5-speed, 3.90 CLSD

"Give this to, uh, Clemenza. I want reliable people, people who aren't going to be carried away. After all, we're not murderers, in spite of what this undertaker thinks."

Heavily medicated for your protection

Georgia sounds good.
    Steve

I would be interested in it!
    67 911S
    67 911S Targa

I would be in, now don't give too many of the good roads away, let the masses keep going to the Dragon ;-)

Regards

The 356 Registry has a small group of interested members that organize an event every few years that is based out of Helen, GA. It is a nice low key event with excellent roads in the area. This past year they had a day to drive down to the Porsche Experience in Atlanta. I am not a good leader or organizer type but would be happy to help in any way I can.

Gary Cox
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

1958 356A Speedster, Silver/Black
    1967 912, Aga Blue/Black