Thread: WTT: Perfectly Refinished 15x6 Fuchs All Dated 11/72 for Same Dated 10/71 or 11/71

WTT: Perfectly Refinished 15x6 Fuchs All Dated 11/72 for Same Dated 10/71 or 11/71

I don't know how I ended up in this situation but I have a set of 4 perfectly refinished flat fuchs all dated 11/72 that were intended for my 1972 911T when what I really need is a set dated 10/71 or 11/71. Mine are perfect, never mounted. If yours are the same, and you need the later dates, let's swap.

Hi

I don't have a set but do have one 10/71 if I'm reading stamp correctly

Not claiming perfect or never fitted but good condition for something that age. Not restored. Some pic I have to hand :
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Maybe not exactly what you need but bear it in mind if you end up needing an odd one to make up a set of 5
    Pictures give an idea of condition. - in good shape, can't say never mounted. I'm in uk so not sure how that would work with shipping and suchlike.

Don't really need 11/72 but closer than 71s so would consider it if it helps you out and international shipping factors was not a killer to a trade.

Steve

Talking of shipping stuf internationally a friend / colleague of mine bought a Riva boat as a fixer upper. He was a marine engineer graduate and his father was good with wood skills. We worked together on projects in various places and he used to lug back US engine components for it bought from various sources in his hand luggage. Turned out beautiful and he had a role in Riva owners club IIRC. Was decades ago and don't imagine this would work in today's world but somehow it came to mind.
    Last edited by 911MRP; 03-01-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Thanks, Steve, but I've found a set for sale that I'll be picking up at the Lit Show this weekend. Looks like I'll be listing my set with 11/72 dates for sale when I get back.

PM sent

Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658