Thread: Busy back in the day...

Busy back in the day...

...a wide "gulf" from today's professional motorsport garage standards, but it worked...

image.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist saying it

image.jpeg
    This photo above may have been posted before, but I like it. Why did I shell out small fortune for Lista benches, storage etc and get a proper engine stand from my friend when I already had the race-team proven period correct set-up -- should just sell it off and use the couple of old oil drums I've got sitting around.

I have an Assistant and would definitely keep it even if reverting to the race team oil drum best practice. Handy item.

(Wouldn't surprise me at all at if the guy off camera left near the fuel cans is smoking just to keep everyone on their toes).

Steve
    Last edited by 911MRP; 02-28-2016 at 05:45 AM.

We need to start a Teloche garage thread to store all these photos. Some of the best from that era of Porsche motor racing
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Really nice images: thanks for sharing and yes, it would be a great idea to have a Teloche garage thread!
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616