Thread: FS: Incredible Heuer's- The Best - NOS Rallymaster, Near NOS Super Autavia x2

FS: Incredible Heuer's- The Best - NOS Rallymaster, Near NOS Super Autavia x2

Hi all,

Here I present for sale some of the very best Heuer racing timers. I have owned these treasures for a while now, and I do not feel I am doing them justice just sitting in my safe, they deserve to be seen - if only in a display cabinet.

These (especially the Rallymaster) are the finest of their kind I have ever seen - that's why I bought them in the first place. They deserve to be displayed with a very special car.

To begin, the Rallymaster. It is unique in a few aspects. It is of the later generation, 1967 - 1974 approximately - solid metal construction, and matt black. In 100% flawless factory NOS condition, with near mint box (VERY rare), instructions, unstamped guarantee book and service sticker. Never installed in a car and probably has been out of the box less than a dozen times since new! Fully checked and working as per new. Backplate is inscribed Heuer-Leonidas SA and AF9268. The ONLY NOS matt black set to be offered for sale, ever. I will let the the pics do the rest of the talking - looking for £2900 GBP.

]

Super Autavia's being posted in a minute

Super Autavia 1

This one is near mint, a few very minor marks on the body - must have been mounted less than 10 times, then stored away. Working perfectly, this is the 3rd gen version - backplate is inscribed"EMIL" - 1st owners name perhaps? Comes boxed with original guarentee book, service sticker and even its original chrome mount screws! The ultimate dash chrono, this deserves to go into a special car - not often they come up in this condition. Draws more attention at shows than any other interior feature! Looking for £2200 GBP.

Super Autavia 2

This is the earlier version, 2nd gen - lume has more patina than the other two due to its age (1958 - 1965). In superb condition, it has seen very light use - maybe in a very nice road car rather than a race car. It has signs of light use on its body, very hard to photograph. In overall excellent condition. Working perfectly and recently serviced. It does have one mount screw broken inside the body, done long before I bought it - shouldnt be a problem for a good watch repairer to remove, I like to leave my pieces with their history intact (minus servicing), so left it be. While the other SA has been displayed in its box in my car, this one has spent time on my dash and times events - superb time keeper and massive attention grabber, I prefer the aged lume of the hands and dial on this. Looking for £1800 GBP

If any more information or pictures are required about any of the pieces, please do not hesitate to ask - can supply references from this site and/or others. Thanks!

All watches sold, thanks!