Thread: Set of 4 Magnesium ARE Torq Thrusts

Set of 4 Magnesium ARE Torq Thrusts

Wheels are sold. Thanks.

I am offering a set of four magnesium ARE Torq Thrust wheels including a full set of proper lug nuts and washers. Two wheels measure 5” and two are 5.5” These are perfect for slab-sided SWB cars. I have had these for several years now and have kept them well soaked in Gibbs and stored in a conditioned area.

The Good:
    - Centers and lips have gorgeous magnesium patina and very little rash or other damage
    - Full set of lug nuts and washers included
    - Nifty center caps included (if you’re into that sort of thing)

The Bad:
    - The inner section of the wheels have experienced corrosion during previous ownership. I think these areas were not painted and damp air from compressors affected the metal. For some reason, the 5” wheels are a bit worse than the other two.

As a result these should be considered as "for display purposes only".

Price: $3,000 for the set shipped in CONUS. All others please add $250 for additional shipping cost. PayPal accepted.

DSC_0212.JPG

DSC_0213.JPG

DSC_0214.JPG

DSC_0215.JPG

DSC_0216.JPG

DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG
    Last edited by Bill Simmeth; 03-11-2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Revise ad and price.

Thanks John! Your Davey Jordan car wears them so well.

Billy and I are hoping to catch up with you at HCR.

Lots of feedback behind the scenes. I have revised my ad text and price accordingly.

$3000 shipped CONUS.