Thread: (2) American Racing 7X15 Magnesium Torque Thrusts, (5X130mm)

Swedewerks Survivor Cars SD Swede's Avatar

(2) American Racing 7X15 Magnesium Torque Thrusts, (5X130mm)

**SOLD**
    One pair of genuine AR, original finish, 7X15 magnesium Torque Thrust wheels in Porsche pattern and in great condition. These have absolutely no structural issues, corrosion or damage in any way. These have the same fitment offset as a standard 7X15 Fuch wheel. They will fit on any early 911/912 **depending on how your car is set up and your tire selection** I had them on the rear of my '72. Please do your research in order to be a happy buyer.

If you look very closely you can tell that one of the wheels has a bolt hole for the center caps plugged, probably with a broken off bolt.

The spokes have been left alone to weather, as magnesium does, with just an occasional lubricating coating. I have polished just the outer lips and they can be retained that way or you can let them weather. They will return to a grey finish, much quicker than you'd wish if you like them polished, if left alone. In the first photo, the wheel on the left has not had it's lip touched for about 3 weeks and is already dull. The wheel on the right was touched up for the photo to show the difference.

Included are the lug nuts and washers. Lugs are custom made, steel, and are open ended to accommodate long studs, if needed. I'm also throwing in a set of 4 vintage, aluminum, American Racing center caps. They obviously are not made for these wheels and do not fit, just included anyways for fun.

Currently, brand new Yokohama 205/60/15's are mounted on the wheels. I can dismount them, or include them.

$3K, plus shipping if needed. ($150 additional for both tires.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SD Swede; 03-14-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    Peter Andersson #2864
    Pinstriped Early 911 Club #1

Keep in the family
    69 Bahama T
    S Reg# 2753

Offers ok...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Peter Andersson #2864
    Pinstriped Early 911 Club #1

These are sold.