I'll take it

next in line please
    1970 911 T JEZEBEL Gone !!!
    1973 911 T Race car. Gone
    1984 911 Carrera ......!
    1973 914 2 liter Bahia red ...!
    membership # 2545
    Francois

Sorry, someone bought all of my parts with one purchase.
    Dave Pugh
    '73S #493
    RGRUPPE #627
    http://pughmedia.tumblr.com/

ride & you'll understand
    I was first in line on this post. Did you post all the parts in one ad that I didn't see? This kind of stuff rarely happens. At least I know who's honorable on this forum and who's not. It's not like it matters to you.

You know the private messages can be better for responding. With that said, I sold to a guy who responded by calling my number posted with the ad. Sorry it didn't work out...I'm not sitting by my computer waiting for responses.
    Dave Pugh
    '73S #493
    RGRUPPE #627
    http://pughmedia.tumblr.com/

ride & you'll understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Pugh View Post
    This is an original and rare 15x7 Fuch dated 6/72

$600
    I guess I'm too old to see that theirs no number posted on your ad but if you claim theirs a number, I see 15x7, 6/72, and 600. Hope others will see your numbers on this ad as claim.

Sour grapes. This sort of thing happens all the time on the forum. Dave is an upstanding member and not out to screw anyone. Better luck next time.
    E911SR & RGRUPPE
    '65 911 "The Ol' Gal" (long gone)
    '73 S Coupe #306

ride & you'll understand
    Quote Originally Posted by kentf14 View Post
    Sour grapes. This sort of thing happens all the time on the forum. Dave is an upstanding member and not out to screw anyone. Better luck next time.
    Everyone has their own experience. I got mine. I know this thing happens all the time, but I figured not here. Dave is upstanding member, that's your experience. Thanks for sharing. Mines otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by collector901 View Post
    Everyone has their own experience. I got mine. I know this thing happens all the time, but I figured not here. Dave is upstanding member, that's your experience. Thanks for sharing. Mines otherwise.
    No problem. You'll learn how things work after you've been on the forum for a while.

Cheers
    E911SR & RGRUPPE
    '65 911 "The Ol' Gal" (long gone)
    '73 S Coupe #306