Thread: FS: 911 / 930 3.0 - 1977 - perfect class 2

FS: 911 / 930 3.0 - 1977 - perfect class 2

Hi there
    I am writing to you from lovely Zurich, Switzerland. 2011 I bought a 930 3.0 that came straight from California. I have "Certificate of Titel" from 02.05.90 for Carlos Longoria. He then sold the car 11.07.11 to the guy I bought it from. So he owned the car 21 years. 18 of this years the car was in his garage since it had a bad contact on the masse cable!
    I bought the car without driving since it was in perfect condition. But to make the car run and with veteran status number plates (very difficult to get here in Switzerland) we had to renew a lot of parts. Tank, pumps, cables, turbo etc. And we builded up the painting within 6 month! The black leather interior with long velour carpet (Turbo only) is 100% original with lovely patina! Now we have a perfect class 2 Porsche Turbo with all European changes to the car (but I have all original US parts too). But now we have more hp and it drives wonderful. I only sell the car to change a bit my collection from older to newer cars i.e. GT4, upcoming 991 GT2 RS etc.
    I am also a photographer so I have lots of detailed pics about all the steps we did. The guy who made the car perfect is 68 and works for Porsche for over 43 years! One man removed the parts, the same man put everything back together again. So we know every detail. Everything!
    I have a Classic Date Certificate. That is like a Porsche Certificate and we use them here for insurance values! Everything is proofed and documented.

. Porsche 930
    . Year 1977
    . Motor 3.0lt
    . Matching numbers
    . VIN 930 780 024 1
    . Original silver metallic
    . Interior ORIGINAL leather black
    . Original 48'000 miles
    . Asking price 260'000 $
    . Location Zurich, Switzerland
    . First registration California - all papers available

I am a private collector and I have a homepage - www.luxxulus.com - where you can see the style of my other cars and some more pics of this car.

AND THE CAR IS IN THE NEW LIMITED OFFICIAL PORSCHE BOOK ON PAGE 60 / 61 - I send you the pics with 1.7 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lovely car, GLWS.

Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

Quote Originally Posted by pu911rsr View Post
    Lovely car, GLWS.

Phil

Thank you Phil. What means GLWS? Sorry - but my englisch is not that good.

Regards, Marc

Good luck with sale...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Sorry for the shorthand, your English is much better than my German or French-

Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658