1971 Porsche ROW 911T Coupe
VIN: 9111121724
Engine: 6111987
Transmission: 116544
Color: Light Ivory 1111

Selling a ROW 1971 (D-series) 911T, with matching 2.2 (911/03) motor and 5-speed (915/02) transmission. It’s a bit of an oddball as most 71s tend to include the dog-leg patterned 911/00 and 911/01 transmissions, however this late build 71T included an H-patterned 915 (as used in the later E-series) from the factory. Being a ROW model, side indicator lights and factory H4s also set this car apart from US models.

Chassis number 1724 was originally finished in Light Ivory (12) over a Black leatherette (11) interior. In addition to being fitted with ROW equipment, this car also featured desirable factory options such as corduroy-insert sport seats, forged alloy wheels (Fuchs), front bumper horn delete, 3 point seat belts and the comfort equipment package (trim package found on the E and S models).

This vehicle was obtained as a project car, however I’ve shifted my efforts toward other projects and need the room. The previous owner made SC “upgrades” to the vehicle, including fiberglass rear flares (since removed), battery box delete, whale tail, SC hood and a cabrio conversion . It has been stripped (currently on a rotisserie) and prepped for media blasting - all parts removed have been placed in containers and are included in the sale. Appropriate LWB hood, decklid, front fenders, doors and Fuchs will be included in addition to the various mechanicals removed from the vehicle. Motor and tranny are complete, however the motor has been torn down completely in preparation for rebuild (all parts will be included) - transmission is still intact. Full interior is needed along with gauges, roof, front/rear bumpers, H4s, carbs/manifolds, battery boxes and glass.

Rear quarters are available if desired, however they are not included in the price. Hood *may* be available depending on what I do with the donor car I acquired for this project. Vehicle will be shipped on pallets, however it can be shipped on a custom dolly or made a roller for an additional cost. If you have any additional questions or would like additional pics, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

*Pics of the tranny coming soon*

Price: $17,500

Greg Bartley
Email: gbartley@gmail.com
Phone: (916) 596-0385

IMG_0023.jpgIMG_0029.jpgIMG_0365.jpgIMG_0019.jpgIMG_0035.jpgIMG_0033.jpgIMG_0032.jpgIMG_0016.jpgIMG_0021.jpgIMG_0448.jpg