Thread: 1969 911S Cold Start Solenoid Wire...

1969 911S Cold Start Solenoid Wire...

Hi Guys! Putting get final finishing touches and items that are on my checklist to finish off the
    restoration of my '69. One of them is the wire color, of the single wire that goes on top the
    cold start solenoid. Also... in addition to "what color" that wire is, I'm wondering were that wire
    comes from? So, in other words... let's say the wire is grey with red stripe. Once I locate that
    wire... where does that wire lead to? That way I can follow the wire and make sure it is running
    to the correct location on other end of the cold start solenoid. ;o)
    Thanks sooooo much. ;o)

It's either gray, or gray/white stripe, comes from terminal 87 of the start relay.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Awesome Ed!! Thanks. Checking it out later this eve. ;o)

Problem solved!! Thanks. Found the wire hiding behind the CD unit. lol

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.