Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: original Basketwave vinyl roll

FS: original Basketweave vinyl roll

I'm now selling part of my upholstery inventory, starting with my roll of Basketweave vinyl.
    It is original, and, by a low estimate, at least 30 years old. And it is still perfect, as it was stored in excellent conditions.
    Please have a look at the pictures below.

The roll is 1,36 cm (53 1/2 inches) wide, and I'm selling each meter long for 50 Euro + shipping.
    Just tell me how much you will need, and please bear in mind that this is the real deal, not a modern replica.
    Paypal accepted.
    Thank you.

Last edited by vricardo; 04-06-2016 at 12:00 AM.
    Vasco Ricardo

"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
    ------------
    Early 911S Registry member #1067
    RGruppe member #609

I've sent you an email and PM.
    Cheers,
    Rich

i would like to buy 5meter.

thanks
    franz

Hi, all orders are noted and I'll soon respond individually to all.
    Thank you all for your replies.

I also have the same Basketweave material and pattern in "Chocolate brown".
    Please check the pictures bellow and bear in mind that the color tone in not continuous, and has some lighter shades.
    However this is the intended correct effect and it's not caused by any kind of color deterioration. The material is in pristine condition.
    Also it is worth mentioning that the wide area picture does not reflect the correct tone of the material, as it is dark like chocolate – much like the small sample picture with the ruler.

With another pattern of Basketweave (for VW) I still have a "Cherry red" and a "Pearl" color available, at the same price.
    Thanks again,

Vasco Ricardo

"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
    ------------
    Early 911S Registry member #1067
    RGruppe member #609

I'll take the whole roll of the red Basket weave.

Thank you,

KJ

PM sent

Hey! No fair!! (kidding...wonder what project(s) it will go in? will love to see the results)

Quote Originally Posted by gumby1953 View Post
    I'll take the whole roll of the red Basket weave.

Thank you,

KJ

PM sent
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Soon enough Peter!! Gotta get it first tho!

KJ

PS You going to "Lift-gate" (or however you say it) this Sunday?

I would like to take a meter of the black basketweave vinyl.
    Keep up the speed!

Anatol

'68 911S coupe
    '92 964 RS NGT
    '09 987S Boxster

I'd like one meter of the black. Shipped to 08618 in the United States.

Tom

I'll buy please, 2 meters of the black shipped to 93924 USA. Await payment instructions. Thank you.