Steel S front Bumper
    Through the grill front driving lights
    Porsche factory Fuchs wheels: 7 x 15 front and 8 x 15 rear
    Welded on steel 911 SC flares in rear
    Aluminum Rear Decklid
    Factory 2.2 S front oil cooling system
    Original color : Adriatic Blue
    Original interior : Tan
    Solid chassis with localized areas of rust.
    NO Seats
    See more pictures at: http://orbitracing.com/cars-for-sale
    Please contact Rodger@orbitracing.com with any questions.

Attached Images Attached Images

9110310160 . . .

VIN = 9110310160
    Eng# = (was) 6122275
    Trans# = 7102813

. . . previous appearances . . .

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ght=9110310160

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ght=9110310160

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    . . . appears to have been mentioned here before. Perhaps you can clear up any questions that arose before . . .

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LongRanger; 04-04-2016 at 06:43 PM.

We Can Be Heroes

Yes, this car has been on Early S before and finally I ended up buying the car because it was for sale locally and I could give it a good inspection . The engine was not original and was leaking oil so I decided to take it apart. What I found in there was a little bit of everything. A 1972 T Case with canyon headstuds, no case-savers, 2.2 S counter-balanced crank, stock rods, 92mm Mahle RSR pistons and cylinders, 1970 S cylinder heads with modified combustion chambers to work with the high compression RSR pistons and, Weber 40 IDA carbs. It looks like the red leather interior is from a 1972-73 because of the grain and texture. I was hoping to find a 1970 911 S engine with MFI to put in the car but have not run across one yet. This car really makes sense for somebody with the engine parts or a complete engine to but it back to being more original. I have spoken with a couple people about the flares that have been welded on this car, they were welded on very well, and it looks like they have been on for a long time and there is not rust or bubbling on the seam where they were butted welded one. The quarter themselves are original to the car, only the rear flare section has been welded on.

The bottom of the car has been re-undercoated at some point but I have poked around, especially in the rear torsion bar area and it is solid. The pictures show the rust around the left jack point. The front gas tank support has been replaced. I do not see any evidence of any heavy collision damage.

I drove the car a little bit before I took the engine out to reseal it. The car was really fun to drive, especially with the bigger wheels and tires, and is certainly clean enough to use as a driver. This car is not a show-car, it is a car that has been driven and deserves to be driven. Somebody is going to be pleasantly surprised when this car ends up in their garage.

Please email any questions or requests for more pictures

Rodger@orbitracing.com

Do you have COA for reference?

1970 911 S Targa vehicle identification information

I was just given this document from the person I bought the car from. He tells me that it is from Porsche in Germany, a document that they provide to customers as a Certificate of Authenticity. It seems like something from Porsche, but I have never seen a COA like this one.70S COA.jpg

Descriptions of Options

Chassis Number 9110310160

Description of Options:

(Please Correct me if there are errors in my description of option numbers)

D19 : Combination of 258- Headrests left and right + 418 - saftey belts.

220: Limited slip differential in transmission

409: Sportseats

426: aluminum trim around wheel openings

433: foglight light ( white), supported thru the horn grills

440: Radio antenna and speaker

559: External oil cooler in right front fender

568: Tinted windows

978: Unknown to me