Thread: 67 4.5 Wheel and Tire...

67 4.5 Wheel and Tire...

The wheel KPZ and is date 10/66. It appears to be the original spare wheel and tire. The tire is a Goodyear Grand Prix (Nylon). Based on the marking it was produced in Luxembourg. I do not know how to read the tire code on this generation tire so not sure of the actual production date. I have another wheel I can use for a spare. It seems a shame to destroy and original tire even if it is only usable for show.

Asking $200 plus shipping, but welcome any reasonable offer. For shipping purposes I am located in eastern North Carolina 28526. I will be willing for transport part way if located in the region (within reason).

Tire-1.JPG

Tire-2.JPG

Tire-3.JPG

Tire-4.JPG

Tire-5.JPG

Tire-6.JPG

Tire-7.JPG

Tire-8.JPG

Tire-9.JPG
    Last edited by Splash440; 04-22-2016 at 03:48 AM.
    David Langston
    North Carolina

Do you have a set of 4 or 5 or just this one?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Butzi911 View Post
    Do you have a set of 4 or 5 or just this one?

Thanks.
    This is the only wheel I have.
    David Langston
    North Carolina

Bump....Price Reduced to $200 plus shipping
    David Langston
    North Carolina