eBay item 282011741139 claims to be a 65 911.

Not mine, no affiliation!!! Not seen it. I just happened to trip over listing when searching on eBay UK and thought I would mention it here for folks who track or have interest in mid 60s 911. Seems to be somewhere in Southern Europe.

I don't know anything about that era 911 frankly and wouldn't be interested in this myself.

The sellers listing description :

"Up for sale one of a kind find Porsche 1965 911 vin# 3008xx
The car belonged to the same family for 45years and i bought it last year in order to restore it
But i have projects for next 5 years and maybe its time for someone else to jump on it
One of only 11 made in Silver in first run of production
Factory 6202 Silver color, full matching numbers with heritage certificate, original dated Solex Caeburators
Orginal airfilters, original dual fuel pump, all correct 5 wheels stamped and dated
Special equipment head rests and heater
It will need complete restoration but definetly the best candidate of early 911 out there
He car is located in Southern Europe and all taxes and duties are paid so no extra cost for EU citizens!
One of early 911 sold for $407,000 in Silver last year, these ar beinging big bucks so don't miss!
Shipping to UK closed insured transportation £1500 EU around £1200
All documents present! "

Looks rough to me from photos and certainly not recommending it. Make your own minds up and obviously "buyer beware" is always good advice even if everything about it and seller is above board.

Steve.