Thread: FS: @samba - 911 S Project

FS: @samba - 911 S Project

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...php?id=1878942

Looks interesting, any thoughts? Any History on this car?

Call Randy at Whaletail he owns the car and is happy to discuss. I talked to him at Hershey briefly.
    Registry #1777

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Jacob View Post
    VIN = 9110301297
    Eng# = ?
    Trans# = ?

'. . . This 911 S with coupe matching numbers , tangerine original color is offered for sale as a restoration project or as a driver with a couple of weekends work. Was my car that i brought into Canada from Switzerland in late 80'S that recently bought back. it was painted 4 years ago as a mop and glow,,,so it could be a driver not a show car . Engine ran good we have cleaned tank ready to start, it had top end done in 89 but has the normal leaks from valve covers. the question is make it a driver or total restoration. Shown is mt 67 ready for paint in background along w my restored 72 911 T coupe and 71 Targa so something has to go. My storage is full. A complete car with seats bumper (rear is RS fiverglass, front is original metal S) and i do have stuff that can be supplied to make concours or a nice resto. Call if you you need more i can send link for more shots card cardex info. wir sprechen/je parle German/Francais . . .'

Asking = $75k

Waterloo, Ontario

(Not mine)
    Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes