Thread: Momo Monza silver spoke steering wheel

Momo Monza silver spoke steering wheel

Hi guys,

i'm selling one of my most beloved steering wheels from my collection. Reason for that is that i have two of the exact same monza's. Same silver spokes, same period (stacked MO-MO) and same size. Speaking of which, it is a 35cm wheel. Some prefer the larger 37/38cm examples but me personally, i think a 35cm is much nicer for actual use.

While this wheel has the stacked MO-MO on the back of the central spoke, it should be dated somewhere late 60's - early 70's. That means this steering wheel is more or less 45 years old and as such, it isn't new. Having said so, to my experience, this monza shows actually very, very well! I've made several pics showing the condition it is in and if there would be one remark i had to make about the shape, it would be a small nick at about 6 o'clock, just to the right of the central spoke (see pictures 3 and 5, red circle). Other than that, this wheel is showing really well: the leather, the seams, the thread, the spokes... There's not much more i have to say about it, just look at the pictures and see for yourself...

Price:SOLD Not the cheapest wheel around but this is a monza in great shape. Have a search to see how many of these show up for sale in this condition. Going to the first "I'll take it"...

P.S.: i added a picture with few momo horn buttons. Just to show i have a different horn buttons to offer if a buyer would be interested in one. These aren't for sale seperately and they are not included in the price

20160425_202745.jpg
    20160425_212745.jpg
    20160425_212749 - kopie.jpg
    20160425_212801.jpg
    20160425_212835 - kopie.jpg
    20160425_212849.jpg
    20160425_213036.jpg
    20160425_213046.jpg
    20160425_213108.jpg
    20160425_213122.jpg
    Last edited by Robi; 06-10-2020 at 11:13 AM.

I will take it. PM sent thanks.

Hi Mike, i've replied to your PM

Wheel is sold pending payment...

Paid, thanks Robin.

All good Mike!

I'll try and get it shipped tomorrow if i can and if not, it'll be friday for sure. When done, i'll send you the tracking code.

Thanks to you,
    Robin