Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WEVO 901 Classic Shifter Complete

WEVO 901 Classic Shifter Complete

*** Sold ***
    Complete assembly (less boot and knob). Installed in street car (69 911) and used less than 3000 miles.
    915 housing is powder-coated. 100% functional with a little bit of wear.
    $525 plus shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TEC69E; 05-03-2016 at 12:35 PM.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

sorry, but i am confused. is it 901 or 915?

Quote Originally Posted by mshaver51 View Post
    sorry, but i am confused. is it 901 or 915?
    The reverse lockout is on the left and forward which means it's for a 901.

All WEVO 901 and 915 shifters use the 915 housing.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Pretty trick...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    Pretty trick...
    n

And a very, very good price.
    MBR #2637
    AKA boschdog
    1968 911 Normal Coupe
    Houston, Texas

Were/are you not happy with it or why are you selling ? I've not used one but am interested in your experience with it.
    Thanks

Hi Tom...long time, no speak. Hope you are doing well.
    I thought the wevo 901 looked like this...
    Yours seems to have a bigger bend? Is that right?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

Hey Mark. Yep its been a long time but I'm still hanging around. The car is doing well and I'm just really driving and enjoying it. Think I'm also getting old and realized the quick/short shifting of this wevo is just wasted on my style. Which is why it's up for sale now. The 'bend' in the stick probably just looks like it's bigger in my picture because the stick is 100% wevo and part of the wevo kit. Let me snap/post another picture that is posed like the one you posted. Then you can decide. Hope all is great with you as well.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

Hey BT-29. Yeah good question . . . it's not that I don't like it. In fact, functionally it delivers 100% on what it's suppose to do. Quick and short shifts that are precise and solid. If that's what you want . . . then this shifter from wevo does it beautifully. And I enjoyed it. But as I said earlier . . . my style really doesn't make good use of a shifter like this (I'm more like a turtle not a hare). And I like being slow. So I've returned to a factory long throw (slow) shifter and it's perfect for me.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

Will this fit both 901 ('66 911) and 915 ('73 911T)?
    Thank you