Thread: FS: Early Wiper Switch / Stalk '68 SWF 901.613.302.04

FS: Early Wiper Switch / Stalk '68 SWF 901.613.302.04

Wiper switch/stalk; $85 shipped within the continental US; switch worked when removed from what I believe was a '68 US model around 15 years ago; it may need some clean-up or tinkering at this point, but it was stored indoors ever since its removal; arm moves freely and solidly and stays in all positions; plastic handle in good shape--there's some dryness and some micro-cracks but it's completely intact; black paint on metal stalk is good; stamping on stalk is "911.613.302.04"; round connector is in good condition; wire conduits all in good shape (supple, no cracks); see close-up photos to view condition; feel free to e-mail with any questions; pay via PayPal.
    wiper 1.JPGwiper 2.JPGwiper 3.JPGwiper 4.JPGwiper 5.JPG

Pretty sure that's a '69... The 68 cars use a pair of square shaped plugs. GLWS.
    John Forcier
    EarlyS #1987
    1968 911 Race Car "Grun Hilda"
    1969 S/T interpretation "Blau Healer"
    Restoration Saga

Thanks, John--I was wondering about that. The thing is, I never owned a '69 or later car--I had two '68s and a '67, and this came from one of those cars. Maybe it was a replacement unit? Other than that, I have no explanation. Thanks again for pointing that out, though.
    Cheers,
    -Matt

My early 68 (built Sept 67) has a chrome stalk.

~J~
    air cooled only

Sold. Thanks--tracking info to follow. BTW, all my electrical parts are guaranteed--if the part doesn't work (and I have no reason to believe any of these parts don't work--they worked when I removed them), contact me w/in 2 weeks of receipt, and I will send a refund (full refund including shipping to US buyers; refund less shipping for overseas buyers--sorry, but overseas shipping is too expensive to cover).
    -Matt