Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: NOS Porsche 911 Door Panels

FS: NOS Porsche 911 Door Panels

This is a set of NOS genuine Porsche door panels in brown leatherette with black piping. I believe they will fit '74-'89 911s, however the vinyl is an exact match to my '73 911E so it is probably early production. The brown on black looks stunning in my '73 and the vinyl has slight light/dark mottling which gives it a rich look. These have never been mounted and are in as new condition in every respect. $575 including shipping in the lower 48 states. AK/HI and international shipping is extra. International will be expensive with the size of the box.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by 356rider; 06-14-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Banned
    74-76 I believe.

Cool find.

Same "cinnamon" material as 1972 and 1973. Color number is 406, and references back to 72/73.

These panels can be used for 72/73 with no problem. Pull the material off and put it onto a 72/73 backer board. Line the winder holes up. The other holes get covered by the armrest and door pockets. I've already done this with Tony for a customer in his 73 911S.

Hope somebody finds these here on "other porsche parts" as they truly do belong in the the first area you had them in given how they can be utilized.

regards,
    Eric

those are beautiful, GLWS
    Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

very nice.

I would be interested in a 10x25cm piece if somebody buys and doesn´t need the total letherette

Banned
    Reminds me of the person who wanted a small piece of the Shroud of Turin to use as a scarf.

...some sell brown radio faceplates for 205$ with not really correct colour....

and yes it would be body stripping, which makes my heart bleed

no Targa--- no scarf

Price reduction - $875 incl shipping to lower 48. I found and bought these for a project and ended up not using them. This is less than what I paid for them. How often do you see NOS Porsche door panels in this condition?
    Last edited by 356rider; 05-12-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk07 View Post
    very nice.

I would be interested in a 10x25cm piece if somebody buys and doesn´t need the total letherette
    I could body strip a piece from a Targa quarter trim panel for you.
    . Don't worry about the crap on the panel. It is just some old stuffing from another panel that was stacked on top. Elbow grease and some naptha will remove it. Colors never come out correctly. I'm pretty sure that this is the color you are looking for.

Regards

jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Jim,

started a WTB treat. http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...398#post871398

That one you offered seams to be beige, or?

Free bump.

Dirk
    Last edited by dirk07; 05-13-2016 at 01:03 AM.