Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: source for wire harness?

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!

source for wire harness?

My car had a short and now I need the wiring harness carrying the wires for the dashboard gauges for a 1970 911T.
    I found one possible source named Kroon Harnesses. Can anyone suggest others or had experience with Kroon?

Don
    +/+/+/
    1970 911T
    2006 Cayman S

Kroon is the way to go!

Kroon is A++++
    MBR #2637
    AKA boschdog
    1968 911 Normal Coupe
    Houston, Texas

member #1515
    Kroon is good but if you are in the US there is a guy named Dennis, posts as timmy2 on Pelican who does just as good a job as Kroon. My shop has used him on several restorations.
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...nesses-22.html
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!
    To save money I am thinking of just taping the
    damage and using an inline fuse.

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by dhopkins View Post
    To save money I am thinking of just taping the
    damage and using an inline fuse.
    There is a reason God made fire extingushers.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Dennis does nice work and will make just about any configuration you can come up with.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by RSTarga View Post
    Kroon is good but if you are in the US there is a guy named Dennis, posts as timmy2 on Pelican who does just as good a job as Kroon. My shop has used him on several restorations.
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...nesses-22.html
    I can vouch for Dennis. He's made several harnesses for me and his work is top notch. Very reasonable prices too.

Hi Don,
    Just happened to see this thread today. Happy to help by offering wire and parts, providing advice, or performing the repairs for you.
    Shoot me a photo of what you are dealing with and we can take it from there.
    powellgillam@hotmail.com

Cheers,
    Dennis
    Last edited by timmy2; 05-19-2016 at 02:16 PM.