Thread: '66 911 rolling chassis

Banned

Wink '66 911 rolling chassis

Another fine offering from Beverly Hillbillies Car Company.

'66 911 organ donor. I bought this as a parts car when Hector was a pup. About 10 years ago we had a customer who needed some major rhinoplasty and this brave lad offered his nose for the transplant procedure.

Needs a partial front clip, tail light boxes, rear door jambs. and maybe longitudinals if you want it really right. Floor pans are original and solid. Originally Light Ivory with black. 4/66 build date. Correct suspension and proper date stamped valve stems.
    Fuchs not included.

Perfect candidate for a SWB race car, VW powered slammed rat rod, or sweeeet 911 powered Baja Bug.

Sold to a member.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 05-27-2016 at 04:56 AM.

Interesting project car, PM sent Frank!

Banned
    All PM's replied to.

The chassis is currently in Nashville. Closest seaports are Georgetown and Mobile. (Either one is about a $700 haul from Nashville.)

Check with your broker to see which one best fits your needs.

That's actually not that bad a car. Looks better than the screen door '66 I started with ...
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Do you confirm it's sold?
    if not I'm still interested!

Banned
    Sold to a member here.

Wish I had a dozen of these.

Figures: The crap sells and the treasures don't.

I think you were in the
    "Price range", of many buyers with a dream.

Banned
    Rick, you're absolutely right; there is a "sweet spot" in Porsche market pricing right now, generally reserved for high mileage E46's.

I've been having a sale lately on "dream cars". Down to only a couple more. Know anyone who wants a '71 Sahara/Caramel sunroof 2002 that needs a motor?

PM sent Frank