Thread: Porsche Engine 1966 # 907413

Porsche Engine 1966 # 907413

SOLD

I’m selling a 1966 911 engine, serial number 907413, type 901/05. There is no induction, but the original/appropriate fan and housing are included. The heat exchangers are there but they are no really useable. Have a few pieces of engine sheet metal but they need straightening and a good engine mount and crossbar. No oil cooler. It had been sitting for many years. When I took the cooling shroud off, there was an intact receipt dated 1982 underneath that had gotten sucked in. The engine initially did not turn over even after putting much Marvel Mystery oil in the cylinders. The heads and pistons and cylinders were removed (rings were corroded/stuck to cylinder walls) and now the crank turns over freely. The pist/cylinders are not useable but pictures are included to show no holed pistons, etc. Case has 65 cast into it, heads are dated 1/66, 2/66, valve covers are dated 65.

I'd prefer local pickup in San Diego but there is a local company in San Diego, Navis Pack & Ship, that will construct custom shipping crates for $200-$300 and arrange for shipping. They also handle international shipping with crates that meet those requirements. If someone has interest in having this engine shipped, I can deliver it to Navis and you can take it from there. If you would like pictures of anything else, please send me a PM or email me. Asking $11,500

Additional pictures: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/Cu...?sort=3&page=1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Silver73; 07-23-2016 at 12:11 PM.

My user account was hacked a few days ago and I appreciate the admin resetting my account. But it looks like I am starting over as far as Posts totals are concerned. The person who hacked my account hijacked my original posting for this engine. If interested in the engine, contact me and I will send a "proof of life" photo

Bump $10,900.00

Bump......

Bump. $10,200.00

SOLD
    Bump. $9500
    Last edited by Silver73; 07-23-2016 at 12:34 PM.

There is a guy on facebook felling some of 911 and 912 parts.
    This engine is also for sale? Week-end Scammer?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090738565527

911.jpg
    Robert Pattson, living in France Germany and aslo working for Porsche :-)
    Be aware.