Thread: FS: 1972 911T Silver Metallic

FS: 1972 911T Silver Metallic

Though it’s hard to part with, I am selling my ’72 T. I also have a ’67 Soft Window Targa and have decided that I only need one car.

1972 911 Coupe in its original color, Silver Metallic.

Matching numbers example
    Chassis: 9112102336
    Engine: 6123596

Original color of Silver Metallic
    Porsche COA

58,432 original miles

Won Best in Class at Deutsche Marque Concours d’Elegance (Vienna, VA) in 2012

The car is in pristine condition and comes with extensive documentation. It was purchased in July, 1972 by Carl Kassabian, Deputy City Engineer of Fresno, CA at Niello Porsche/Audi in Sacramento. Service receipts indicate his ownership until he sold the car to Richard Nall of Las Vegas in 1987. By 2008, the car was owned by Steve Sisemore in California (not sure which city, because he marked out his address on the documentation registration cards, presumably when he sold the car to California Porsche Restoration).

I purchased the car from CPR in 2011 and have taken it out for exercise once a week, except during the winter in order to avoid salt. My most frequent trip is the 10-mile drive from my home in Alexandria, VA to Mount Vernon, and occasionally to the school where I teach in Bethesda, MD. I keep it covered in my garage. The car has been well attended to by Eric Wills (Wills Werks of Fairfax, VA).

Upgrades over the past couple of years include vintage Hella 118 TTG fog lights, vintage and restored H1 headlights, and GTS classic sport seats with factory correct houndstooth provided by Eric Linden. The car’s original seats will be included in the sale.

The car is currently with my father’s collection in Jupiter, FL – the Wilson Collection, which some of you have visited since Porsche clubs are frequent guests there. Over the past few months the team there installed new carpet and door pockets and completed a thorough review, adjustment and freshening of systems and components.

Please PM me if interested.

Price is $127,500 firm

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s9aoymw0b...scqoU5tFa?dl=0

Thanks,
    Chris Wilson
    Alexandria, VA
    Chris
    1972 T (Silver)
    1967 Soft Window Targa (Polo Red)
    Early 911S Registry #2030
    PCA Potomac Region

Beautiful example, GLWS.

Is your 67 Softie the one I know from Jupiter?
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921
    1972 Bahia Red 911 Coupe #9112100390..."Rudy" SOLD
    1967 Savannah Beige VW Beetle Sedan #117364457..."Heidi"...aka "Tinker Toy"

Thanks, Frank. Yes, the 67 Softie is the one that I purchased from Rod Buller (who had inherited the car from his dad). I have it here in Virginia and have been enjoying it very much.
    Chris
    1972 T (Silver)
    1967 Soft Window Targa (Polo Red)
    Early 911S Registry #2030
    PCA Potomac Region

Rod really loved that softie. He migrated to hot rodded Bug Eye Sprites of all things after he parted with it. I didn't see him at any of our local shows this past season, hope he's doing ok.
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921
    1972 Bahia Red 911 Coupe #9112100390..."Rudy" SOLD
    1967 Savannah Beige VW Beetle Sedan #117364457..."Heidi"...aka "Tinker Toy"

There were no issues or excuses with this car the last time I saw it. It seems the folks down in Florida have only improved things. I tried to buy this car for a friend last year, Chris wasn't ready to sell. This car is one of the nicest driving, looking and original early 911's I have worked on. MFI setup was spot on, just a great car to drive. 72 T's can be hit or miss, but this engine runs great, much more like a nice E. I still think Chris should sell his 67 soft window and keep this one, but since he owns the cars, not my decision!

Eric

FS: @Hemmings - 1972 2.4L MFI 911T Coupe

1972 2.4L MFI 911T Coupe
    VIN: 9112102336
    Engine: 6123596
    Trans: -
    Color: Silver Metallic/Black
    Mileage: 58,390 (original miles)
    Price: US$127,000

72T 1.jpg

72T 2.jpg

72T 3.jpg

72T 4.jpg

Seller's Description:

- In its original color of Silver Metallic
    - Matching numbers example
    - Porsche COA
    - 58,390 original miles
    - Won Best in Class at Deutsche Marque Concours d'Elegance (Vienna, VA) in 2012

The car comes with extensive documentation. It was purchased in July, 1972 by Carl Kassabian, Deputy City Engineer of Fresno, CA at Niello Porsche/Audi in Sacramento. Service receipts indicate his ownership until he sold the car to Richard Nall of Las Vegas in 1987. By 2008, the car was owned by Steve Sisemore in California (not sure which city, because he marked out his address on the documentation registration cards, presumably when he sold the car to California Porsche Restoration).

I purchased the car from CPR in 2011 and have taken it out for exercise once a week, except during the winter in order to avoid salt. My most frequent trip is the 10-mile drive from my home in Alexandria, VA to Mount Vernon, and occasionally to the school where I teach in Bethesda, MD. I keep it covered in my garage. The car has been well attended to by Eric Wills (Wills Werks of Fairfax, VA).

Upgrades over the past couple of years include vintage Hella 118 TTG fog lights, vintage and restored H1 headlights, and GTS classic sport seats with factory correct houndstooth provided by Eric Linden. The car's original seats will be included in the sale.

The car is currently in Jupiter, FL. Over the past few months the team there installed new carpet and door pockets and completed a thorough review, adjustment and freshening of systems and components.
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

acegx
    I saw this car in Jupiter, Florida about a month ago. This car is very, very nice and it's all there if any one wants to make a Concours car out of it, or just enjoy. The car has a great feeling about it and well preserved. All the cars the Wilsons own are exceptional and they are honest people to deal with. Good luck in you sale Chris! Fred K.