Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Repa Euro retractor seat belt set. 3 point fixed chrome tongues.

New Repa Euro retractor seat belt set. 3 point fixed chrome tongues.

I have a new pair of seat belts for sale. These are new multi angled retractors that can be placed in any location and will function correctly.

I have fitted original re- Chromed tongues as per the option offered in the 1970 parts manual for ROW cars. You will need the Red thumb release receivers to use these. They have new Euro Repa webbing with the correct tracer. I will install correct year dated labels for the buyer. Plastic tongue covers included but not yet fitted in the picture.

£630.00 posted worldwide.

IMG_3197.jpg
    nnadD-1_zps99be59f9.JPG
    Last edited by stretch; 08-06-2023 at 01:07 AM.

I'll take these.

Stretch - do you have a source for the non-euro (center stitched) webbing, i.e. the plain black offered in U.S. cars?

I had a small amount but there was no demand to warrant the investment. Strange considering you guy's have nearly all the cars...!

Sold. Thanks John, mail sent. I have several sets of these dated tongues currently being re-chromed. If you missed out on this set, send me a mail and i will get some built in July.

These are a great period looking upgrade for a pre -72 car and as smooth as a swiss watch. You don't need to put these on the rear quarter at the correct angle to get them to work like the ugly surface mounted Repa one's. Put them down on the inner rocker behind the seat as these will work at all angles.

Dave

Hi Dave, you have a PM on this.
    Being multiangle means also that the special rear quarter panel is not needed.
    A car delivered without belts, could keep the standard rear quarter panel and install the roller behind the seat: can you give an indication of the correct place? Don't they touch in any way the seat itself?
    No cover needed for the roller?
    Early 911S Registry #2972
    1969 911 2.0S Ossiblau
    1983 911 3.2 Carrera cabrio
    1964 Lotus Cortina FIA race car

The factory reels need to be at a 12 degree angle or they won't function correctly. This means you are restricted where you can mount them. A good place for these multi- angled reels if you have a pre-72 without the seat belt covers is on the inner rocker out of view. The roller is concealed in it's own cover. I see no reason why these would hit the seat.

Dave

Thanks Dave, please check your box and read my pm
    Early 911S Registry #2972
    1969 911 2.0S Ossiblau
    1983 911 3.2 Carrera cabrio
    1964 Lotus Cortina FIA race car

Andrea, Ralph, your belts are made and ready to ship. Emails sent. I have one set of these belts in stock. £560.00 shipped worldwide.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    The factory reels need to be at a 12 degree angle or they won't function correctly. This means you are restricted where you can mount them. A good place for these multi- angled reels if you have a pre-72 without the seat belt covers is on the inner rocker out of view. The roller is concealed in it's own cover. I see no reason why these would hit the seat.

Dave
    Incredibly pertinent safety info...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100