Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Late 65 Date Stamped SWB Steel Wheels

WTB: Late 65 Date Stamped SWB Steel Wheels

Looking for a set (5ea) of 4.5x15 painted steel wheels preferably July/Aug/Sept 65. My car was built late October 65. Contact Mike at 916-337-7912 or mjmccormick@earthlink.net

Currently running 6x15 Fuchs that will be sold once I find steel wheels.
    66912_9.jpg

You just missed a set on eBay. They are gone I just looked. Are you looking for Lemmerz, KPZ, or no preference?

shoot, I'm on ebay every day and never thought to look there, duh. What would be correct for my car? Must admit I am not knowledgeable on the wheels.

Its personal preference. KPZ I think would be easier to find. Most of the Show Chrome cars are Lemmerz, In My Opinion it seems that painted wheels are KPZ and Most Lemmerz I see are Chrome. I don't think it matters, but if it does I am sure someone will chime in.
    Since your car is a late Oct 65 You could actually include the 10th month in your search. I don't think that 10/65 stamps would be any problem as you are at the end of the production month. Someone may chime in on that as well. If you are good with that I see a lot of 10 65 come up here and on sleebay

Cheers

Thanks, very helpful and will include 10/65s. I am trying to correct some last details on the car except for the 1967 factory sport seats, not correct but they look fantastic and very comfortable.

Reaal sport seats are worth a grip of $$$ I would not change them either. Pics?

I have been told these may be worth north of $10k.
    66912_3.jpg

Thats a pretty interior

I have some steel wheels I could trade for the Fuchs wheels

Quote Originally Posted by alekzandr View Post
    I have some steel wheels I could trade for the Fuchs wheels
    What size, condition and date stamps?