Thread: FS: 1970s Recaro sport seat cores that need to be redone-universal mount

FS: 1970s Recaro sport seat cores that need to be redone-universal mount

We have a pair of old Recaro seats from the 70s ,

not sure what they came out of , they have headrests that come off ,

they have been sitting out in the carport for years and really need to be redone ,

not use able as is unless you have a rat rod sports car !

$400 for the pair with the tracks that are on the bottom......

I will post a picture or 2 , but the pics are off my tablet so not the greatest

near LAX airport , pick up is best ,

or I can take them to a shop to ship them or your buddy in the LA area ,
    its not worth me building boxes to ship them for this low price....

Ohh the low price is only $400 for the pair when picked up......

pics in a minute

Here are some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.