Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: NOS Hirschmann antenna

FS: NOS Hirschmann antenna

FS: NOS Hirschmann auto antenna complete with mounting hardware and keys. 350 euro SV100791.jpgSV100792.jpgSV100793.jpgSV100794.jpgSV100795.jpgSV100796.jpgSV100797.jpg

Is that the LS14 or the LS18?

Hirschmann auta 4900 LS 14

Enoz and JP what is the difference of the LS 14 and LS18,I have a 71-911T antenna is on left fender. I will be first in line depending on your answer.

Thanks David

The different is the lenght of the antenna

So,what is the length of the bodies and the masts of each antenna? Is the LS 14 not for a Porsche?

Thanks David

The LS14 is shorter than the LS18. The LS18 is the (most) correct antenna. The LS14 would appear correct when retracted but too short when fully extended. Not the end of the world, I guess.

The lenght of mast of the LS 14 is 140 cm and the LS 18 is 180 cm

My opinion is 140 cm mast is the perfect lenght, 180cm is to long

Quote Originally Posted by enoz05 View Post
    My opinion is 140 cm mast is the perfect lenght, 180cm is to long
    Factory installed Hirschmann antennas would have a screw-on antenna lead and a different base, would they not? The antenna here would look just the same from above the fender. though.

Regards

Jim