Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Not So "Beginning Of The End" Beginning

Swedewerks Survivor Cars SD Swede's Avatar

The Not So "Beginning Of The End" Beginning

https://gma.yahoo.com/first-officers...opstories.html

The safety of good, regular citizen's is in jeopardy as the day when no one will no longer do the job which assures you good & safe sleep at night draws closer and closer. Keep it up!
    Peter Andersson #2864
    Pinstriped Early 911 Club #1

It's horrific. Officer Patrick Zamarripa survived 3 tours only to come back and be shot by our own people.
    Porsche taste on a Volkswagen budget...

It is been, to put it mildly, a traumatic week for the nation. I would suggest we don't selectively mourn.

Skip there's no selective mourning here. The article was specifically about the Dallas shooting. Many of us are mourning both the racial injustice as well as the loss of innocent officers. If incitement is what you're after then I suggest moving along.

Respectfully, you may wish take a step back and try again. Rage rarely results in clear or productive thinking.

????huh???

Idiocy from Tanky once again.

God bless the fallen officers and their families.

Swedewerks Survivor Cars SD Swede's Avatar
    Peter Andersson #2864
    Pinstriped Early 911 Club #1

Quote Originally Posted by jos.hall View Post
    ????huh???
    That is my point, and why horror like we have seen will not go away until addressed.

Hey Live, Internet stalking is not something well adjusted people do, just so you know. Especially when the person in question that you are actually staking is not even 10 years old yet.

Why the need for insults? (I'm not even 10 years old yet?) Isn't hate the reason all of this happened? Shouldn't we begin with ourselves?
    I said "huh?" Because I was trying to figure out if you were referring to me with the rage comment. Seriously Tdskip, I don't feel like a person can make a comment or thread on here without you digging in. What was the need for saying "I would suggest that we don't selectively mourn"? We're you implying that because someone posted about the Dallas shooting but didn't mention Louisiana or Minnesota in the same post, that they didn't care about the later?
    Nobody wants to argue. If acknowledgment about the horrific shootings by police officers is what you're after then I would be glad to start a thread about it but there's no need to argue.