Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July Porsha Coffee Meet, So. Cal.

July Porsha Coffee Meet, So. Cal.

This is a late public notice, but the Porsha coffee group is going on a ride to Newcomb's Ranch this Sunday, July 17. Bring your Pcar and join us.

Meet at the Starbucks/UA Theater parking lot at 7am. Depart at 7:30.
    Starbucks/UA Parking lot
    1919 Verdugo Blvd.
    La Canada, CA
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/5/75741/...Starbucks.html

Will be taking the back way.

Let me know if you want to be on the email list for future events/announcements.

Sherwood

Hello,
    I'd be interested in joining your email list.
    About sunday, can you tell me more about the itinerary/mileage. The longer the better
    Thanks and see you tomorrow hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by 911TT View Post
    Hello,
    I'd be interested in joining your email list.
    About sunday, can you tell me more about the itinerary/mileage. The longer the better
    Thanks and see you tomorrow hopefully.
    We'll be driving the backside route, about an hour to Newcomb's. Once there, you can hang out/eat and/or leave at your leisure. FWIW, I provide free bagels. The trip down the hill to civilization is about 40 minutes. Should be a nice morning.

Attached is a map from the restaurant wall. I highlighted our route in red to give you an overview of where we're driving.
    Send me an email if you'd like more info and visual cues.

Sherwood
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thanks a lot, I think I should be able to make it so see you tomorrow

thanks again for organizing this meet Sherwood, great cars, great roads, great people.
    See you on the next one hopefully.
    And thanks for the bagels as well !

Quote Originally Posted by 911TT View Post
    thanks again for organizing this meet Sherwood, great cars, great roads, great people.
    See you on the next one hopefully.
    And thanks for the bagels as well !
    Have any photos to post?
    David

911 S Registry # 1054
    1970 911 E Coupe Signal Orange (#1414)
    1979 BMW 320i
    2001 Boxster S
    2003 Audi Allroad 2.7T Tiptronic
    2014 Jetta Sportwagon TDI DSG ( sold back to Volkswagen)
    2015 Allroad 2.0 TFSI

Some photos - before departure:

Gathering up at the base of Angeles Crest Highway - Big Tujunga Canyon Road:

Newcomb's Ranch, about an hour later. Good mix of pcars. Great roads. Great day. Everybody was very cool. Hope everyone enjoyed their ride.

Looks like a good time. Sorry I missed it!