Thread: FS: @pelican - 1967 911s project for sale 69k USD

FS: @pelican - 1967 911s project for sale 69k USD

looks to be 307904S from the pics. Not mine!

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...1-s-coupe.html

Was mentioned earlier on PP in 2002, costed 7500 USD

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...nders-fee.html

Locally (Boston, MA) there is the following ad. Obviously on the wrong coast for you though.

67 PORSCHE 911S. #307904S, tangerine orange. Fuchs
    replica whls. Recent brakes & new windshield. Reg & inspected. Solid driver. 1500 mi on rebuilt 2.4T w/Weber carbs. $7500, non-negotiable; Call Jason, serious calls only.
    Last edited by Jesse-911E 1969; 07-20-2016 at 11:42 PM. Reason: fix the URL's

Also mentioned here:

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...l=1#post864278

Please be very careful. Due diligence is in order.
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

Strange, the car with this VIN was reported stolen in 1969?

Warning, Do not buy from this seller, very untrustworthy. Has scammed a few.

Name is Jesse Kloberdanz. Pelican id: klober23 and ebay id: interactiveauto among a few.

I've tried to inform the seller on Pelican that the car was reported as stolen in an early Panorama magazine but you can't post on ads for cars for sale. It maybe that the title and ownership has been legitamised since the theft in Boston. The seller does say it has clean title.
    Looking for 1967 911 trans 130830/902-1

You can send him a message, if you can't respond the post? Or maybe to a moderator?

Just to be clear: this guy offering the S is an other Jesse.

Additional clarity on 307904S: I purchased this vehicle through my restoration shop earlier this year and had the vehicle properly vetted (no hits on NICB, clean title from Massachusetts). A few months after the purchase I saw Goodtogo's thread and requested and image of the 12/69 issue of Pano so I could proceed to dig into the vehicle further. I have contacted the DMV in both Texas and Massachusetts to validate the vehicle is not listed as stolen as well as reaching out to the Boston PD to identify whether a police report was filed (paper records which were unavailable).

I've also gone as far as reaching out to the Rachal family to see whether the issue was resolved and/or if they're interested in the vehicle. At this stage I'm not sure what else I can do to validate/clear the vehicle, as the only thing tying it to being stolen is a 47 year old classified ad. I'm open to any advice or suggestions. I've been toying around with selling the vehicle so I can shift focus to other projects, however I continue to track down missing parts - which is why you see me looking for parts while my resto shop (Jesse) has posted for sale ads.

(there's another topic here and on PP regarding this same subject, so you'll see this copy/pasted in those threads as well)
    Last edited by Insomnic; 08-07-2016 at 09:52 PM.
    Greg Bartley
    GM at Makellos Classics | PCA-SDR Webmaster
    2018 911 GT3 (Graphite Blue/Black)
    1973 911T /w Rothsport 3.6 (Raspberry/Black) [FOR SALE]
    1971 911T ROW (Light Ivory/Black) [SOLD]
    1969 911T /w 31k miles (Polo Red/Black) [FOR SALE]
    1967 911S #307904 (Tangerine/Black) Looking for engine #961590 and gearbox #104594