Thread: Misc Parts

Misc Parts

1. Quarter window latches. Nice condition. Very light pitting. The pair for $100.

2. Front turn lenses made by Bosch. Small crack in left lens. (pencil points to crack). The pair for $75.

3. Rear lenses made by Bosch. Crack in right lens. Both for $75.

4. Hella 139-169 parts. $75

5. Carpet pieces for pedal area. One appears to be new condition. $110. The other in lightly used. $70.

6. Ashtray. Note 2 holes drilled in bottom. $60

7. Quarter window with latch. Right side. Tinted glass. Some pitting on latch. $100.

Buyer pays shipping. I am located in the Madison, WI area.
    Bill 608 212-4404
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bill, I'd like the window latches. They look better than the ones I have. Shipping to 92129. Email me at augstm@flash.net . Thanks

Hello Bill - I will take the carpet (the one that is that is in the front of the picture). Shipping will be Seattle, 98144. PM sent. Thank you.

Thanks to both guys who want parts. I will mark them sold and contact both of you shortly.

Bill

Realized that the carpet I have is original in my car so don't need it. Cheers.

If the window latches Become for sale again I would like to be next in line

Lehman@milspecind.com
    Doug Lehman
    Member #2825
    1966 912

1978 911SC Targa fun in the sun

Auckland, New Zealand. And Los Angeles, USA.
    I'll take the rear Quarter window with latch please. Email aircool.gl@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Kiwi
    1972 911S
    1967 912
    1959 356A Conv D
    Early S Registry # 306